Aimbot configuration

Looking for some help with the aimbot. Which settings does everyone use? It seems it works ok when someone is standing still but having trouble with moving people not wanting to stick to target. 

Thanks alot

orrrrrr we can utilize the forums more!! why is discord so pertinent? the forums are a good community spot where we can share and not have to use discord. to log into your discord you have to give permissions for your personal email...not willing to do that. if we can post in the forums and you utilize it for sales then you should have a communication board where you post literally everything you would post in discord. why have the forums otherwise? if you would just sent me a direct invite to the discord, ill join. 
But back to the origional post.

Aim FOV- i put at 25
Aim distance- is 250 personal preference
Aim speed- i put at 80

i also take the programs crosshairs off and only use the COD crosshair. also if you dont full auto your gun it tracks better. short bursts to with your rifle works alot better for tracking targets that are moving. 

i will take some gameplay footage later today and post my results. my team, we win every other game now. with the sheer amount of hackers in COD its honestly hard even with hacks to win... especially in end circles when everyone is clustered together! but ive had 18+ kill games where i go super blatant with it. and we have had alot of wins where we just take our time. like last night we won one and i only had 9 kills. 

i also have become torn between being super blatant and trying to hide the fact that i have hacks.....anyone else experience this feeling? especially when i have people spectating me. it almost hurts to hack. because im a super competitive player!! ive just become SO TIRED of all the hacking going on in every PC game that its like if you cant beat em join em....it was like that back in the day for me with Counterstrike 1.6.....it became overflown with hackers. and at that time...people were putting their hacks out for FREE. 

On 10/22/2020 at 1:21 PM, HolidaysEnd said:

orrrrrr we can utilize the forums more!! why is discord so pertinent? the forums are a good community spot where we can share and not have to use discord. to log into your discord you have to give permissions for your personal email...not willing to do that. if we can post in the forums and you utilize it for sales then you should have a communication board where you post literally everything you would post in discord. why have the forums otherwise? if you would just sent me a direct invite to the discord, ill join. 
But back to the origional post.

Aim FOV- i put at 25
Aim distance- is 250 personal preference
Aim speed- i put at 80

i also take the programs crosshairs off and only use the COD crosshair. also if you dont full auto your gun it tracks better. short bursts to with your rifle works alot better for tracking targets that are moving. 

i will take some gameplay footage later today and post my results. my team, we win every other game now. with the sheer amount of hackers in COD its honestly hard even with hacks to win... especially in end circles when everyone is clustered together! but ive had 18+ kill games where i go super blatant with it. and we have had alot of wins where we just take our time. like last night we won one and i only had 9 kills. 

i also have become torn between being super blatant and trying to hide the fact that i have hacks.....anyone else experience this feeling? especially when i have people spectating me. it almost hurts to hack. because im a super competitive player!! ive just become SO TIRED of all the hacking going on in every PC game that its like if you cant beat em join em....it was like that back in the day for me with Counterstrike 1.6.....it became overflown with hackers. and at that time...people were putting their hacks out for FREE. 

Thank you so much for this. I haven't been able to get the aimbot working well. I will try this and post back.