General questions regarding CW as a first time potential user...

Sup guys,

On a fresh PC and looking for something to purchase for CW. 

Not going to mention previous providers, but I have some questions as I've read many good things about AC. 

1. Does the Aimbot work with a controller if configured with Xpadder or ReWASD?

2. Does the game tend to crash, or an FPS drop while using this for a few hours?

3. I usually play without ESP, just a stronger legit looking aim assist, does this have Visibility Checks, or will it lock and trace behind walls?

4. Does this involve using a different boot, or is it just a client, plug and play type? (Not trying to use a different boot menu when starting up the PC)

5. Does the Aimbot have aim prediction, and can you set it to hitscan meaning if someones in a headglitch, it will aim to what is visible?

Hello,
I will be happy to answer all of your questions.
1. Due to recent updates, we don't support controllers but you can try with remapping software's and see whether it's working for you or not.
2. NO FPS issue and crashes.
3. We don't have visibility check at the moment but we are looking forward to add it.
4. Just download and inject. No different boot or any other settings all though we recommend using USB drive to inject the cheat for the safety reasons.
5. You can customize the aim bones. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.
You can also join our discord server.
https://aimexcheats.com/board/discord/invite/general/

57 minutes ago, ZeuZ said:

Hello,
I will be happy to answer all of your questions.
1. Due to recent updates, we don't support controllers but you can try with remapping software's and see whether it's working for you or not.
2. NO FPS issue and crashes.
3. We don't have visibility check at the moment but we are looking forward to add it.
4. Just download and inject. No different boot or any other settings all though we recommend using USB drive to inject the cheat for the safety reasons.
5. You can customize the aim bones. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.
You can also join our discord server.
https://aimexcheats.com/board/discord/invite/general/

I mean, if you are giving a full refund for me to see if it works with controller than sure, I can try it. If not, I wouldn't just buy it to try and if it doesn't work stuck with it. I don't play on K&M, only controller. 

The rest seems great, I would be down to give it a shot, but only if someone can confirm it does work on controller, even with a remapping software.