controller help

hi i am new and thinking of buying can u explain the controller support to me with PO u have to use rewasd and it messes with ur movement i didnt like it ive used gc aimx and u set aimbot key to say right click and use anti micro and set ur L2 controller button to right click and aimbot will work like that i just want to be clear that u do not have to remap every controller button right? Can u explain how it works plzz ive used almost every cheat provider and most of them u can use anti micro and jus map a mouse or keyboard button to ur L2 controller button and it works like that

It’s pretty much straight forward…

- You setup AntiMicro

- Set your bind key to the same key you set it on Aimex for Aimbot key (ex. Set L2 for V and set your aimbot at Aimex to V as well) that way every time you press L2 it triggers the aimbot as well

- That’s about it, you leave your input settings at Controller as well and no need to put it on KB&M

There is a more detailed setup if needed in the forum… but again it’s pretty simple and straight forward buddy and no need to worry about it.

PS: I used it on Warzone/MW19

20 hours ago, zlaner12 said:

hi i am new and thinking of buying can u explain the controller support to me with PO u have to use rewasd and it messes with ur movement i didnt like it ive used gc aimx and u set aimbot key to say right click and use anti micro and set ur L2 controller button to right click and aimbot will work like that i just want to be clear that u do not have to remap every controller button right? Can u explain how it works plzz ive used almost every cheat provider and most of them u can use anti micro and jus map a mouse or keyboard button to ur L2 controller button and it works like that

What game are you trying to get it to work on? Mw10/warzone and Vanguard antimicro will work with. 

Thanks,