Titan Two/ Cronus Max support in the near future?

Icey G

I'm not to into modding or intense hacking, just making gameplay. Was curious if your team would be able to develop a self learning AI aimbot code and or script for the Titan Two/ Cronus users. I'm not picky when hacking, but security is key for me. That's literally the best security over running something on your onboard PC. Just out of curiosity is all. Would be interesting to see a new approach in the hacking genre rather than menus. But I'll still support regardless.

8 hours ago, Icey G said:

I'm not to into modding or intense hacking, just making gameplay. Was curious if your team would be able to develop a self learning AI aimbot code and or script for the Titan Two/ Cronus users. I'm not picky when hacking, but security is key for me. That's literally the best security over running something on your onboard PC. Just out of curiosity is all. Would be interesting to see a new approach in the hacking genre rather than menus. But I'll still support regardless.

Would be interesting to see a new approach in the hacking genre rather than menus.

there are tons of different approaches to cheat development and a majority of them don't involve what i believe you're categorizing as "menus" ... theres network exploits for games like EFT that allow you to have esp from your phone/another machine by sniffing network packets ... theres mouse/keyboard cheats that involve no physical file on your computer and have the cheat built directly into the hardware ... theres machine learning cheats that use simulations to train an ai ... theres literally cheats made using an arduino board ... the cheating community has been around since the dawn of gaming my man mostly all of the ways that are possible to exploit a system have been done, albeit most of the unique ones are done in private

Edited by jimmydeansbeans
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting, thanks for the informative feedback and interesting response. I might just have to buy your product now to see what it's like.

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw the post and wanted to chime in I use the zen there are sites that will set your zen up to have the best AIM ass out there it feels like AIMBOT sometimes Then i use the walls from here and it works for me 100%. I've heard of hardware cheats that I've tried to get my hands on and offered A good amount of $$$$ for but that takes knowing the rite Dev that knows the rite dev etc. It boils down to trust and  then time