Questions Before I Might Buy

Hello, I am interested in these for call of duty VANGUARD I do not want to use aimbot at all, because i know reports will flag the account and get banned easily. However, I really only want to use it to where "boxes" of where enemies are shown. Is this possible?

people report me a lot already because i'm a very high kd player in pubs naturally without any " cheating with hacks "but i've never been banned. do you think these spam reports could get me banned if i start using the "boxes"? i'd try my best to hide it and not make it obvious. 

Edited by Simplexity

Hello,
Yes, you can use ESP only feature and also customize it according to your gameplay.
Too many reports can lead to manual check so try to play legit as possible.

On 4/24/2022 at 12:19 PM, ZeuZ said:

Hello,
Yes, you can use ESP only feature and also customize it according to your gameplay.
Too many reports can lead to manual check so try to play legit as possible.

Manual Check means they will spectate my gameplay i'm guessing? What if I don't make it obvious at all? How would they know if i'm using your tools or not? Lol sorry i'm just overly cautious lol 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:12 AM, Simplexity said:

Manual Check means they will spectate my gameplay i'm guessing? What if I don't make it obvious at all? How would they know if i'm using your tools or not? Lol sorry i'm just overly cautious lol 

Yes too many reports can result in manual check. They will manually review the account for any suspicious activity.