About Stream Proof

I believe the Stream Proof feature of COD:WZ offered by this provider supports game capture, but does it also support window capture?
Xsplit and OBS allow you to use game captures, but what Discord's GoLive uses is window captures.
I was curious if it would work for me since I generally don't stream on distribution sites and use GoLive frequently to show my friends.
In the past, I have purchased cheats from other providers that support the Stream Proof feature and Xsplit and OBS didn't show the cheat, but GoLive showed the cheat no matter how I set it up.

Edited by YyouloseE

Ok as i can see you are concerned about streamproof feature of cheat, So we have one feature called antiscreen shot which is enabled by default and nobody can see the cheat even if you are sharing your display on discord or any other streaming software.

• 8 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, ZeuZ said:

Ok as i can see you are concerned about streamproof feature of cheat, So we have one feature called antiscreen shot which is enabled by default and nobody can see the cheat even if you are sharing your display on discord or any other streaming software.

What about streaming in obs using el Gato with display capture?

4 hours ago, LOKY said:

What about streaming in obs using el Gato with display capture?

It's not HDMI loop compatible. So Elgato capturing is a no go, unless your running OBS game capture -> projector -> via capturing the second pc.