Where is the setup guide?

I may be missing it, but I've looked through the forums and discord and I don't see a very clear guide on how to set the COD CW cheat up once it's purchased.

I've used other CoD CW cheats and they usually make you disable/uninstall your anti-virus and install other programs etc. etc.. Do I need do any of that or do I just download and run the program? I'm planning to buy the Cod CW lifetime cheats, but I'm not very computer savvy so I feel like I need a guide before I do so and I don't want to mess anything up with my computer. 

Thanks 

We got a customer panel and custom sections with all the instructions and downloads. 

We dont require you to install anything beside some microsoft packages. You also wont need to modify your OS. In some cases (depending on the anti-virus) it is required to disable or uninstall it. This goes only for some.

• 3 years later...
On 1/23/2021 at 6:15 PM, Panfyero said:

@ammo93 at best join our discord server and message the staff. We also help over TeamViewer

what’s your discord? I’m a little lost as well I bought the week package to try but I don’t see anything in my order history I downloaded the installer but idk what to do now