HWID

Guest brett

Guest brett

I was a user of EO for a couple of months and I am HWID banned. Meaning I can only play with a spoofer. If i was to buy your cheat/spoofer would I be able to play again without reformatting my drive?

Guest brett
7 hours ago, Ankou said:

Nope , u will need to do clean install of windows.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, I have a tool that cleans traces automatically so I don't need to reformat. Been using it for quite a while now. You only refomat if you're a noob and you don't know what you're doing. 

5 hours ago, Guest brett said:

I don't think you know what you're talking about, I have a tool that cleans traces automatically so I don't need to reformat. Been using it for quite a while now. You only refomat if you're a noob and you don't know what you're doing. 

It is recommended to do a clean install of your OS, has nothing to do with being a "noob". Why do you ask a question if you already seem to have the answer yourself?

Don't blame Aimex cheetoh afterwards if you get banned. If your so called tool does wipe all the EO traces, you are good to go, but keep in mind that especially these traces are monitored. I hope you tested this on a alternative account already without cheat.

Cheers and don't be toxic.

12 hours ago, pastryman said:

what if you were shadowbanned and now your sb account works perfectly fine now? 

still need a clean install ?

I wouldn't recommend using cheat on a shadow banned account. It is getting monitored, but no reinstall required. Only needed in case of HWID bans.

24 minutes ago, theqnx said:

I wouldn't recommend using cheat on a shadow banned account. It is getting monitored, but no reinstall required. Only needed in case of HWID bans.

great so aimex spoofer would be fine now for new accounts?

Guest brett
On 2/11/2021 at 10:40 AM, theqnx said:

It is recommended to do a clean install of your OS, has nothing to do with being a "noob". Why do you ask a question if you already seem to have the answer yourself?

Don't blame Aimex cheetoh afterwards if you get banned. If your so called tool does wipe all the EO traces, you are good to go, but keep in mind that especially these traces are monitored. I hope you tested this on a alternative account already without cheat.

Cheers and don't be toxic.

I wasn't being toxic, I was just questioning the knowledge base of this forum. I see the same shit all the time regarding shadow bans and OS reformatting. It's really not neccesary. All you need is a tool that cleans the traces for you. I reformatted my system 3 times in the past due to this inaccurate information. I consider it lazy support telling someone to reformat their OS, when in reality all they need to do is clean the traces (including the hidden traces). Reformatting the os doesn't need to be done. I have 15 accounts, and everytime I get SB all I do is run my tool, inject, login new account and im cool. These cheat providers are telling their consumer base to reformat their drives after every SB. Even after reformatting I was still stuck on 350ms ping in lobbies. I was only able to play again after I ran the tool.

If you're looking for a tool to clean traces, head over to any cheat providers discords, ask the community in the chat and I am sure someone will send it you. 

• 1 month later...

why do you write so much and at the end you haven't even Help us. Tell us the name of the tool.