Cold War - 1 Month - A few questions

Hi. I have heard good things about this Cold War cheat from elitepvpers. I am interested in buying 1 month Cold War. A few questions.

1. I play on a controller on my computer. I will not use the aimbot. Only the ESP. Will that work with the controller? 

2. Are there a lots of complicated things to setup to inject the loader?

3. I have a legit profile/account on my PS4. If I get banned on this PC account. Will that also affect my PS4 profile? Those accounts are not linked in anyway. So my question is maybe if it is a i.p ban or "just" computer bans? I can`t risk my legit ps4 profile. I will just use this pc account to loosen some frustrations if the sbmm are too strict, LOL.

And one last thing. Do I need to own a usb stick to run this hack? Or is the loader runned directly from the computer? I think i am done asking questions now. Hoping for a fast reply too my questions.

I just need a reply to my questions and then I am ready to pay for a month. The case why I asked about the usb stick is because it says the cheat are external. No idea what that means.

1. It should work man.

2. It is basically easy to install. Once you bought the product, installion guide will be provided.

3. If you don't want to risk your legit account, better cheat on an alt account so you wont regret.

2 hours ago, Kristianzhe said:

And one more thing I forgot to ask: It is a one time payment, right? Not a subscription?

If you go to the Store Page. It is a subscription base, you can also buy lifetime if want to.

2 hours ago, Kristianzhe said:

And one last thing. Do I need to own a usb stick to run this hack? Or is the loader runned directly from the computer? I think i am done asking questions now. Hoping for a fast reply too my questions.

As i said, every information will be given to you once you bought the product, so you dont have to worry.

If you have any more questions, feel free to reply here or create a ticket on discord.

Okay thanks. I just want a month at a time. I am going to pay with Visa card, and I do not want it to renew automatic. So maybe I was a little mistaken at that question. More like. Is it going to charge me automatic again then in a month, or are 1 month what is says, 1 month? About the last question, I would like to know that beforehand. I do not have an external usb memory stick. That`s why I am eager to know.

Okay, so at least I got replies on some of my questions on Discord after 8 hours, but I have one final question. I was told that the Cold War cheat runs thru usb. My question is then  this: I have en external harddisk (Seagate) that runs thru USB. Is that okay, or does it have to be an usb memory stick?

I need too buy a USB memory stick if that is the case. There are so little information about the hacks itself, so that is why I ask so many questions beforehand. Would have been bad if I bought the cheat a saturday evening and then find out I need a Usb memory stick, and needed to wait to monday to use it.

50 minutes ago, Kristianzhe said:

Okay, so at least I got replies on some of my questions on Discord after 8 hours, but I have one final question. I was told that the Cold War cheat runs thru usb. My question is then  this: I have en external harddisk (Seagate) that runs thru USB. Is that okay, or does it have to be an usb memory stick?

I need too buy a USB memory stick if that is the case. There are so little information about the hacks itself, so that is why I ask so many questions beforehand. Would have been bad if I bought the cheat a saturday evening and then find out I need a Usb memory stick, and needed to wait to monday to use it.

It is possible to use it. As long as it using a USB port.

I got all my answers now on Discord. I ended up buying a usb memory stick just in case, since I have the game itself installed on the external harddisk. So ready to buy the 1 month Cold War cheat later today. Case closed.