Never hacked before, how do i start?

Good day Gents, iHave never hacked before and would like to start, what programs do i need along with the cheat? Where do i start? and how safe is it for my pc to buy these hacks? any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Overall:

Cheat is safe to buy, it's a fairly simplistic process from start to finish, highly recommend these guys, constantly updating their cheats, constantly making sure all customers are happy and they are always willing to help, it's a tight net group so your bound to enjoy the community here, there are many other providers, personally have only experienced a limited amount of cheats with COD and similar, mainly started on CSGO, with different makers.

Cheating in general isn't hard, as long as you know the game, movement and the controls your pretty much good to go, it's harder to hide then it is to cheat, depending on your settings, if your stuck there's many tutorials and configs around that can help assist you in installation, how to set it up, what settings to use for what goal, depending on what you want the cheat for, legit then different settings to going more obvious (blatantly cheating).

Completely safe for your computer to use these guys, only worry I would have is if you can play the game well without cheats or not, as that'll depend on how well you can hide it and ultimately not be banned via user reports or similar. 

Why To Buy It

1. Safe to use
  2. Simple menu
  3. Helpful community
  4. Constant updates
  5. They keep on top of game updates
  6. Helpful support team

Hey man, thanks for your reply, do i need to run other programs along with this? like things called "spoofers" etc? or is it fine just using the cheats on its own?