Spoofer Only Quesations

jimmy

I found you from another forum. I am with another provider so only after the spoofer and wanted to check that it will work with this one. I won't mention the name as I know some get funny about "advertising". I can PM it if needed.

My current situation is that my HWID seems to be flagged but not banned. After a shadow, I can join games without the hack loaded but if I load it, instant shadow the next game. This is an issue with the provider and only affecting those that had a full ban...hence looking for a spoofer.

My other questions are:

1 - With a re-install of windows , do I need to format my game drive? I have C as my OS drive (it's only 250gb) and a 2TB SSD where my games and other things are stored. I'd rather not format it but if needed, I can.

2 - With my HWID seemingly only being flagged, do I need to re-install? Could I potentially attempt to use the spoofer before trying a fresh install? Or could that mess things up?

3 - Any plans to support 20h2? 

4 - I have four accounts atm. Three shadowed for at least another day, and one unshaddowed but has had a shadow before. Can I continue to use these with the spoofer or would I need new accounts?