Which future cheats from AIMEX would you like to see & purchase?

Which future cheats from AIMEX would you like to see & purchase?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Which future cheats from AIMEX would you like to see & purchase?

• CS:GO
    • Battlefield 4 / 5
    • GTA 5
    • Battlefield 2042
    • Escape from Tarkov
    • APEX
    • Destiny 2
    • Rainbow Six Siege
    • A different game (comment below)

• Panfyero changed the title to Which future cheats from AIMEX would you like to see & purchase?

Because of the realistic nature/difficulty of a public val cheat, id rather see some attention on 2042/EFT/Apex.
Public valorant products not worth the riot hassle imo. product like that has to remain limited/private for success.

On 7/10/2021 at 3:12 AM, tensres1989 said:

add unlimited uva on warzone 

ESP and Radar is not enough? 🤔

3 hours ago, DocBrownie said:

any chance for an unlock all tool?

Most providers which recently added it are using a public source from UC which we dont want to use (to avoid a possible detection).

We dont focus on "rage" stuff such as silent aim and unlock all anyways to keep things safe and under the radar. Use a unlock all tool from EPVP if you really need it.

Hello folks!

what i was missing in the past years was an option to buy ESP only. There was some years ago an provider witch sold both - ESP only and his fully cheat.

I dont know if it makes security changes but basicly i am an experienced gamer witch only would ne visuals. Maybe you can seperate ESP from the rest.

Therefore it could be interesting for some legit players like me. If it makes security sense, why not.

greez

• 2 weeks later...

A battlefield 2042 chair would definitely be something worth getting as well however, I personally voted for an Apex chair because I had bought a lifetime when it was down not knowing of its status since it said up on the live status page and allowed me to buy from its lifetime stock. I’m hoping Apex gets reopened but again a battlefield chair would 100% be a welcome edition to my collection of pristine chairs ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 12:20 AM, reddude256 said:

Rocket League

What sort of cheats could you possibly want on RL? 

Add prediction to WZ! 🥰 

• 3 weeks later...