Stability of ESP and Aimbot Question

Hey guys,

I've been using another cheat for awhile and absolutely love it, never had a ban. The one issue I do have though, is where the ESP will stop working after about 2 hours, requiring me to restart the cheat, which is a weird thing to do if I was streaming or something. This is a known bug of said cheat.

Does Aimex also have this issue or does the ESP stay stable the entire time and not give any problems?

Also, I don't currently use Aimbot, because I'm on controller and don't like REWASD, but mainly don't care for it anyway.

However, with Antimicro for controllers, can I still leave the in-game settings to controller input? With the aimbox set to the absolute most legit and lowest settings, would you consider it safe if you play super legit?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
1. No, we don't have any issues with the ESP. You can use ESP only feature and also customize it according to your gameplay. It won't get disabled unless you turn it off in the cheat menu.
2. You can use antimicro in order to use controller. It only takes few minutes to setup the aimbot with the controller.
3. We recommend gradually increase your stats with the aimbot.
Contact us on discord for more information.
Discord: https://aimexcheats.com/board/discord/invite/general/