3 questions about lifetime access, battle net account & Controller support!

Hi !

I got a question about the lifetime access.

Does it mean that the software will be updated if there comes a warzone 4 by example?
How is it garantueed?

And is there a service that makes a battle net account for you as I am afraid that my main account will be banned?

Last question: I play with PS5 controller. is there a aimbot support functionality in the software?

Thanks in advance
Grtz
Abdellah

Edited by Abdellah Ait Ichou
  • Abdellah Ait Ichou changed the title to 3 questions about lifetime access, battle net account & Controller support!

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to us and we will be happy to answer your questions.

1. We would like to clarify that the lifetime access you're considering is specific to the product you are purchasing. This means that it covers the current version and any future updates that may be integrated into it.
Please note that this lifetime access does not extend to other game. It is exclusive to the particular product and any updates that may be integrated into that game. For example, if warzone 4 gets integrated into MW3 it will be free of cost but if its introduce with new game you have to purchase it separately.
However, as a token of appreciation for your long-term commitment, we do offer exclusive discounts to our lifetime members on other games that may be available in the future. This way, you can enjoy additional benefits.

2. It is better to purchase new account. If you are HWID ban we recommend using permanent spoofer to start fresh. We do not offer any account related services at the moment. If you don't rage and maintain your stats you will be fine. We have users who are using it for months and are still fine.

3. We have removed controller aimbot recently because it was high risk due to additional detection vectors. You can use all features with controller except for the aimbot.

If you have any more questions feel free to contact us on discord and we will be happy to assist you.
Discord: https://aimexcheats.com/board/discord/invite/general/