Warzone Cheats

I want to purchase cheats but I need to hash these questions out first.

I have been permabanned once about 2 months ago using a diff company.  Since then I have been shadowed twice each time I load their cheats.  Will I get shadowed immediately like I currently do if I use aimex?  I am not HWID banned, but maybe I am flagged?  I can't really tell honestly. 

Also, are there a bunch of programs to download to use aimex cheats?

If you create a new account and dont have a 350 Ping you are not shadow banned and can play either with cheat or legit.

We got a installer which you can run if something doesnt work, in general it is not needed.

1 hour ago, Coltron said:

If you create a new account and dont have a 350 Ping you are not shadow banned and can play either with cheat or legit.

We got a installer which you can run if something doesnt work, in general it is not needed.

I guess I should have mentioned I did create a new account after getting perma banned, and it did shadow ban me for a week right away even without cheats. I then played legit for a week and then loaded the same cheats I used before and got shadowbanned right away. I haven't been able to play the game with the cheat provider I use to use. 

So if I can play the game legit right now, I should be good to go with Aimex cheats without a spoofer?

8 hours ago, TeeCamp said:

I guess I should have mentioned I did create a new account after getting perma banned, and it did shadow ban me for a week right away even without cheats. I then played legit for a week and then loaded the same cheats I used before and got shadowbanned right away. I haven't been able to play the game with the cheat provider I use to use. 

So if I can play the game legit right now, I should be good to go with Aimex cheats without a spoofer?

In theory you shouldnt be HWID flagged anymore. I do recommend to reinstall your OS to get rid of their traces before going to cheat again.

Our cheat supports any windows 10 version.