COD WARZONE SPOOFER new.

Hey, I have a question. i was banned from MW warzone and engineowning no longer has a Hwid spoofer in their cheats. can i use the hwid spoofer from here in combination with the engine owning cheats? Does it work? And how i can usw the hwid spoofer

thank you for your Support.

20 hours ago, lara said:

Hey, I have a question. i was banned from MW warzone and engineowning no longer has a Hwid spoofer in their cheats. can i use the hwid spoofer from here in combination with the engine owning cheats? Does it work? And how i can usw the hwid spoofer

•  

Did this work for you? Using this hwid spoofer and eo?

I'm not even able to purchase the Spoofer. I've contacted/made a ticket on the discord and was told that the spoofer is currently not being sold but from what I saw is that you're able to purchase using bitcoin still.

It's a shame that i'm unable to purchase since the method i'm trying to use is Paypal.

If any admin views this I'd greatly appreciate it if I could have some assistance on purchasing the HWID Spoofer as I've been waiting almost 24 hours now.

7 minutes ago, lara said:

i can't buy the spoofer, too. it says I should enter a password, I also made a ticket. 24h ago. Sry but the password is bullshitt 

12 hours ago, lara said:

i can't buy the spoofer, too. it says I should enter a password, I also made a ticket. 24h ago. Sry but the password is bullshitt 

You just quoted your own reply... lmao

On 4/1/2021 at 12:10 AM, lara said:

•  

I wouldn't recommend using EO anyway, since they are actively on Activisions radar and will probably get targeted again in a few month or so.

On 4/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, xLogan0121 said:

I'm not even able to purchase the Spoofer. I've contacted/made a ticket on the discord and was told that the spoofer is currently not being sold but from what I saw is that you're able to purchase using bitcoin still.

It's a shame that i'm unable to purchase since the method i'm trying to use is Paypal.

If any admin views this I'd greatly appreciate it if I could have some assistance on purchasing the HWID Spoofer as I've been waiting almost 24 hours now.

Try reaching out on Discord mate. Aimex staff is very supportive and can help you out there if you'll open a ticket. Otherwise, you can also use the forums support section.

On 4/1/2021 at 11:57 PM, lara said:

Open a ticket on discord. You will be guided on how to pay with an alternative method.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:17 AM, kem2010 said:

for me the same, cant purchase the hwid spoofer. always asks for a passwort.

Same answer as above. Only the staff will be able to assist you here.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:29 PM, theqnx said:

Try reaching out on Discord mate. Aimex staff is very supportive and can help you out there if you'll open a ticket. Otherwise, you can also use the forums support section.

Nah worries, I've got the HWID Spoofer now. Thank you for the assistance anyway mate