(Setup) Controller and Aimkey (aimbot)

I got it to work using a program called rewasd I had to remap da keyboard to da controller... which was time consuming but it worked when u play it will say controller locked  notification .. but totally works .. anti micro I believe works as well... how do u set the BOT to angle 

On 1/14/2021 at 9:07 PM, jmb195 said:

Are you playing Modern Warfare or Cold War?

Thanks, 

im playing warzone and used anti macro but the set up doesnt show anything like your video it doesnt show triggers or anything, anyway you could help me via discord ? 

On 1/19/2021 at 1:02 PM, Hidro44 said:

I’m playing Cold War mp 

See I don't play CW let alone haven't even played it all. So unsure on Anti Micro working on it and have seen people say it doesn't in this thread but then again in my thought they could maybe be setting up Anti Micro wrong. 
However for Modern Warfare I can definitely assist if your having issues there. 

Thanks,

14 hours ago, Parisbeuller said:

im playing warzone and used anti macro but the set up doesnt show anything like your video it doesnt show triggers or anything, anyway you could help me via discord ? 

I can help you in Discord my discord name is MikeyFnBrennan#8425. You can tag me in the Aimex discord or message me privately

Thanks, 

5 minutes ago, Eloquent said:

Hey just wondering if you could help me set mine up please? Wanting to use aimbot with controller

Go ahead and jump on the Aimex Discord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to use this for Black Ops Cold War but im stuck. So setting aimbot to regular keyboard keys / mouse buttons results in "keyboard locked message" so you can not trigger aimbot. If you use keys with no use in game such as f5-f8 then you can tell the controller to trigger aimbot and it seems the instructions go through correctly without any 'keyboard locked' message.

However it seems that Aimex has coded their aimbot to then adjust aim basis mouse movements, these do not register with BOCW with controller setup currently and you get 'mouse locked' message. Has anyone got a workaround to get it working? Short of asking the devs to map aimbot logic to right thumbstick movement that is i guess...! thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone can help on discord id really appreciate it! user is dirtykumquat#3663 thanks in advance! playing warzone and using antimicro!

Edited by zaggerrr
2 hours ago, zaggerrr said:

anyone can help on discord id really appreciate it! user is dirtykumquat#3663 thanks in advance! playing warzone and using antimicro!

Messing you on discord now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

#bump

Also correct for some that have left replies about CW. This method will NOT with Cold War. MW19 / Warzone only. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AllTheSkill said:

Can I use Xpadder to perform the same function? Setting my trigger to a hotkey ? 

This currently works well at another provider

Should work the same way but we recommend Antimicro.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Sloran said:

Do you support all controllers?

This will support all controllers so even an elite controller, scuf or even a battle beaver.

I can also suggest a USB footpedal off of Amazon that's what I use with the MW19 cheat. So I only toggle the aimbot when I feel like it without having it activate on ADS or when I'm firing my weapon. 

Thanks